Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Masonry paint on wood

STWNFI would like a wood panelled section of our store building painted
the same cream colour as the rendered walls.

Would using the same exterior wall paint as used on the render have any
disastrous results?

Mike
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Seal the surface with something then it should work, but cannot speak of
modern masonry paint as I've not use it for many years.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Muddymike" wrote in message
news
STWNFI would like a wood panelled section of our store building painted
the same cream colour as the rendered walls.

Would using the same exterior wall paint as used on the render have any
disastrous results?

Mike

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/04/2021 10:42, Muddymike wrote:
STWNFI would like a wood panelled section of our store building painted
the same cream colour as the rendered walls.

Would using the same exterior wall paint as used on the render have any
disastrous results?

Mike

Get some proper external wood paint made up in B&Q or a Dulux centre
that matches the colour that you (or she) desires.