Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More on electric veicles

For all the postings nowhere can I find the cost of them. What is the
capital cost?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/cars/electric

--
Robin
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/04/2021 10:39, Broadback wrote:
For all the postings nowhere can I find the cost of them. What is the
capital cost?

You are not trying very hard are you?
If you were that interested just look online.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/04/2021 10:59, Andy Bennet wrote:
On 17/04/2021 10:39, Broadback wrote:
For all the postings nowhere can I find the cost of them. What is the
capital cost?

You are not trying very hard are you?
If you were that interested just look online.

What? Surely you don't mean he should do it himself?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Broadback wrote:
For all the postings nowhere can I find the cost of them. What is the
capital cost?

plenty of sites will give you that information

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Broadback wrote:
For all the postings nowhere can I find the cost of them. What is the
capital cost?

Same as any other car, whatever the seller can get away with.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Exactly, mind you with all the rent the battery and all of that stuff going
on, its hard to see a true cost to dod like for like. Get an Electric
Porsche.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please