Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mangopay

I have an item under Mangopay on my bank statement. How do I find more
details please? The suggestion on their web site does not work.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 3 April 2021 at 13:04:18 UTC+1, Broadback wrote:
I have an item under Mangopay on my bank statement. How do I find more
details please? The suggestion on their web site does not work.

You might be better asking on the Money Saving Expert forums as it's a financial matter and not related to DIY
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 03/04/2021 13:04, Broadback wrote:
I have an item under Mangopay on my bank statement. How do I find more
details please? The suggestion on their web site does not work.

Could you hold your bank statement up a bit higher please, as I can't
see it from here.

Seriously, it depends on your bank, but my online account gives a bit
more information by clicking on the transaction. Failing that, ask your
bank. You can always dispute the transaction, in which case you'll
eventually find out full details.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

https://www.helloacasa.com/faq/help/...nk-statements/