DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   RAL colour for Howdens Kitchen 'Skye' (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/685615-re-ral-colour-howdens-kitchen-skye.html)

Redbull117 March 23rd 21 03:01 PM

RAL colour for Howdens Kitchen 'Skye'

Hi mark did you manage to find out what colour it is ? I want to do the same as you are but cant find any help !! I had a colour match done at B&Q !! Not a good match ? Howdens not helpful , if you have found the right colour ! Could you let me know details.
Many thanks larry

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...e-1095093-.htm

LisaS April 8th 21 03:01 PM

RAL colour for Howdens Kitchen 'Skye'

Hi, I'm also looking for a RAL or Hexcode match for Howdens cashmere. Still haven't succeeded, but by chance, FRrow and Ball's ELEPHANT'S BREATH seems an identical tonal match but slightly darker, might be a helpful starting point for others

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...e-1095093-.htm

PeteMc June 15th 21 10:33 PM

RAL colour for Howdens Kitchen 'Skye'

Hi Redbull117, any joy with this ? Im in exactly the same situation with my Matt cashmere kitchen. Interested to see how you got on

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...e-1095093-.htm

Fredxx[_4_] June 15th 21 10:40 PM

On 23/03/2021 15:01, Redbull117 wrote:
Hi mark did you manage to find out what colour it is ? I want to do the
same as you are but cant find any help !! I had a colour match done at
B&Q !! Not a good match ? Howdens not helpful , if you have found the
right colour ! Could you let me know details.
Many thanks larry

Before replying to a 5 year old post through a broken website read this
first.

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Home_owners_hub