Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default RAL colour for Howdens Kitchen 'Skye'

Hi mark did you manage to find out what colour it is ? I want to do the same as you are but cant find any help !! I had a colour match done at B&Q !! Not a good match ? Howdens not helpful , if you have found the right colour ! Could you let me know details.
Many thanks larry

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...e-1095093-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Hi, I'm also looking for a RAL or Hexcode match for Howdens cashmere. Still haven't succeeded, but by chance, FRrow and Ball's ELEPHANT'S BREATH seems an identical tonal match but slightly darker, might be a helpful starting point for others

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...e-1095093-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Hi Redbull117, any joy with this ? Im in exactly the same situation with my Matt cashmere kitchen. Interested to see how you got on

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...e-1095093-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/03/2021 15:01, Redbull117 wrote:
Hi mark did you manage to find out what colour it is ? I want to do the
same as you are but cant find any help !! I had a colour match done at
B&Q !! Not a good match ? Howdens not helpful , if you have found the
right colour ! Could you let me know details.
Many thanks larry

Before replying to a 5 year old post through a broken website read this
first.

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Home_owners_hub

Grand Designs - Turf roof on larch box in Skye Grimly Curmudgeon[_3_] UK diy 32 November 4th 12 11:05 PM
Kitchen units - alternatives to Howdens? David WE Roberts[_4_] UK diy 4 July 16th 12 06:57 PM
BS4800 to RAL Jonathan UK diy 7 October 16th 10 05:27 PM
Blue colour instead of true colour in the monitor - how to fix it? chutney Electronics Repair 0 October 19th 06 02:03 AM
Anyone fitted a howdens kitchen ??? Al UK diy 3 September 25th 03 09:58 AM