Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Humax remote stopped working

Now there's a coincidence. The one for my brother's Humax STB had been
getting more and more iffy for ages. So they bought a new one off Ebay.
And the old one has just arrived by post here - to see if I can fix it.

--
*Do they ever shut up on your planet?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
Now there's a coincidence. The one for my brother's Humax STB had been
getting more and more iffy for ages. So they bought a new one off Ebay.
And the old one has just arrived by post here - to see if I can fix it.

It appears to be welded together.

--
*Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
Now there's a coincidence. The one for my brother's Humax STB had been
getting more and more iffy for ages. So they bought a new one off Ebay.
And the old one has just arrived by post here - to see if I can fix it.

It appears to be welded together.

So does mine.

Have you tried the 3 buttons?