Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UPVC window with misted up glazing panels & worn hinge

I have a bathroom UPVC window that has a worn bottom hinge and two
misted up DG glazing units.

How do I measure up the glazing units so that I can get replacement
glazing units?

How do I get the beading out of the frame in order to swap the glazing
units over?

How do I measure the hinges so that I can order the correct ones? I am
happy to replace the top hinge as well so its a matching pair.

Misted double glazing Muddymike[_2_] UK diy 13 May 13th 15 03:30 PM
Double glazing - two misted windows Nozza UK diy 16 November 2nd 12 12:41 PM
Misted-up double glazing GB UK diy 8 August 13th 06 08:44 AM
Misted double glazing SWW UK diy 13 July 9th 06 01:31 PM
Supply 24 Port Patch Panels,24 Patch Panels,24 Port UTP Patch Panels,24 Port Cat5e Patch Panels,RJ45 Patch Panels,Modular Patch Panels [email protected] Home Repair 0 April 1st 06 09:28 AM