Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jsw Jsw is offline

Default Bleeding a plinth heater

Does anyone know how I go about bleeding a kick space 600 please ?

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...r-3095895-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 13 February 2021 at 17:33:00 UTC, Jsw wrote:
Does anyone know how I go about bleeding a kick space 600 please ?

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...r-3095895-.htm

Remove the front grill by unscrewing the two outermost screws securing it to the kick board, then remove the two machine screws that secure the grill to the unit. You should then see to the LH side the ends of the flow and return pipes as they take a right angle into the body of the unit. One of the pipes (the top one if I recall correctly) has a bleed screw similar to the ones on radiators which can be opened with a standard radiator key.

Richard

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 13 February 2021 at 18:05:45 UTC, Tricky Dicky wrote:
On Saturday, 13 February 2021 at 18:00:29 UTC, Tricky Dicky wrote:
On Saturday, 13 February 2021 at 17:33:00 UTC, Jsw wrote:
Does anyone know how I go about bleeding a kick space 600 please ?

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...r-3095895-.htm

Remove the front grill by unscrewing the two outermost screws securing it to the kick board, then remove the two machine screws that secure the grill to the unit. You should then see to the LH side the ends of the flow and return pipes as they take a right angle into the body of the unit. One of the pipes (the top one if I recall correctly) has a bleed screw similar to the ones on radiators which can be opened with a standard radiator key.

Richard

Sorry meant to include the installation instructions

https://www.myson.co.uk/static_files...nual%20WEB.pdf

Richard