Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default ethnics and covid

On Sat, 16 Jan 2021 14:40:22 +0000, williamwright
wrote:

I see only 28% of blacks are prepared to have the jab, and white
immigrants aren't much better. Yet another reason we should make all
immigrants take IQ tests before admission. Too late though now. The
superstitious thick immigrants are here amongst us, adding their

numbers
to the superstitious thick Brits.

Bill

We should by force deport all illegal immigrants that invaded from 600
years ago.
Like you (wright, real name bright a EEU khazar)
and the rest of the "our boys". Then we will be at leat have no more
shipmans, greville janners, maxwell, green, fox, philips, aaranovitch,
gardner,
kuensberg, adler, morirz, burley,hill, croxhall, botting...you get the
message.
A safe, equal civilised country will be born.
Then we nuke all the EEU and anything forced upon the planet.
The UK will be seen as a beacon of good, that finally removed THE root
cause of the
Human races problems: the EEU.