Michael McNeil

Default Kevin's off abroad. See what designer sheds he has for us to laugh at.

Pillock Built a Shed is on tonight at 9pm on Channel 4.

Talking of foreigners, I read earlier to day that the Dutch ar
thinking of conceding some of the Polders to the sea. They are looking
at designs of floating homes.

Now THAT would make a story!
Harvey Van Sickle

On 08 Sep 2004, Michael McNeil wrote

Pillock Built a Shed is on tonight at 9pm on Channel 4.

To paraphrase Churchill: some pillock; some shed....

--
Cheers,
Harvey
:::Jerry::::

"Michael McNeil" wrote in message
om...
Pillock Built a Shed is on tonight at 9pm on Channel 4.
snip clap-trap

You're just full of envy really....

raden

In message , Harvey Van Sickle
writes
On 08 Sep 2004, Michael McNeil wrote

Pillock Built a Shed is on tonight at 9pm on Channel 4.

To paraphrase Churchill: some pillock; some shed....

Where's Si ?

--
geoff

Pecanfan

Pillock Built a Shed is on tonight at 9pm on Channel 4.

To paraphrase Churchill: some pillock; some shed....

Personally, I was also quite impressed with the shed.

http://www.channel4.com/4homes/media...errace2_lg.jpg

....and it had a spiral staircase!

http://www.channel4.com/4homes/media...rs_palm_lg.jpg

Andy

Michael McNeil

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message ...
"Michael McNeil" wrote in message
om...
Pillock Built a Shed is on tonight at 9pm on Channel 4.
snip clap-trap

You're just full of envy really....

Why do you say that?

You aught to know I posted before the show. My opinion was based on
past performances. (He still fell in love with a a bloody white wall
though.)

As for envy, well I envy the designer being able to work so closely
with the customer. I envy the amount of money he could afford to spend
on the house. And being able to afford three architects and a builder
who was better than the three of them combined. And being able to work
in an environment where the only planning issue was one of paint
colour.

And yes I did like the house. (That's a first.)

That's not true really but the past serii were full of abortions.
(Which the pillock eulogised.) There were one or two nice ones in
previous episodes. There is no real "in depth" building programme on
any channel in the UK at the moment.

Has there ever been one?