Colin Wilson

Default Brother

Anyone in the london area using a "thingy" (too many model numbers to be
more precise) that requires the use of TZ221 and TZ223 cassettes.

I have a label printer which I think is a Brother - bought from
Maplins... I assume you`re trying to figure out where to buy them ?

Colin Wilson

Anyone in the london area using a "thingy" (too many model numbers to be
more precise) that requires the use of TZ221 and TZ223 cassettes.

thingy? Fax, phone or computer, or maybe cassette player? - come on man!
give us at least a clue here!

They`re laminated tapes for label machines

.... and maplins do sell `em

Michael McNeil

"Lurch" wrote in message

Why do you want to know?

It's for his brother. Can't you read?

Lurch

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 05:27:58 +0000 (UTC), in uk.d-i-y "Michael McNeil"
strung together this:

"Lurch" wrote in message

Why do you want to know?

It's for his brother. Can't you read?

Rather a pointless posting. I still don't know why he wants to know.
Is it market research for Brother?
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd.
Michael McNeil

"Lurch" wrote in message

It's for his brother. Can't you read?

Rather a pointless posting. I still don't know why he wants to know.
Is it market research for Brother?

If his brother has a market stall; maybe. What make do you think, so?

Lurch

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 14:03:37 +0000 (UTC), in uk.d-i-y "Michael McNeil"
strung together this:

"Lurch" wrote in message

It's for his brother. Can't you read?

Rather a pointless posting. I still don't know why he wants to know.
Is it market research for Brother?

If his brother has a market stall; maybe. What make do you think, so?

Perhaps his brother wants music by the band TZ221 on cassette. I've
got ZZtop on vinyl if that's any good?
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd.