Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hozelock cr&p

On Tue, 6 Oct 2020 15:48:06 +0100, F news@nowhere wrote:

Anyone aware of a connector that will do the job better, or accept
something like a jubilee clip to make sure it stays in place, and that
will also take the Hozelock gun?

GEKA Quick Click Hose End Connector

I have some. Grabs onto cheap, thin-walled hosepipe, and holds, where Gardena
would pop off after a few days. And my water pressure goes up over 7 bar.

Not cheap, but I bought one after frustration similar to yours. It works...

Thomas Prufer
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/10/2020 12:12, Thomas Prufer wrote:
GEKA Quick Click Hose End Connector

Pricy :-(

https://www.waterirrigation.co.uk/ca...ategory/16819/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/10/2020 19:22, Andrew wrote:
On 07/10/2020 12:12, Thomas Prufer wrote:
GEKA Quick Click Hose End Connector

Pricy :-(

https://www.waterirrigation.co.uk/ca...ategory/16819/

But it does look good quality though......

S.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 7 Oct 2020 19:22:02 +0100, Andrew
wrote:

Pricy :-(

So much so that they didn't sell well at the local store here, and were
remaindered out for 1‚¬ apiece. I think I found all that were in the "out with
it" bin!

Thomas Prufer
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andrew wrote:

Thomas Prufer wrote:

GEKA Quick Click Hose End Connector

Pricy :-(

I fitted some Claber irrigation for tree watering, as part of the kits I
bought, they came with some of their quick-click connectors, they mate
with normal hozelok stuff but are a *much* more positive fit, and no
dribbles.

https://www.claber.com/uk/cod/8607/Quick-Click-System/1-2-Automatic-coupling