Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Default RSGB introducing Full exam remote invigilation

Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote:
On 27/09/2020 19:00, Bernie wrote:
On Sun, 27 Sep 2020 18:57:29 +0100
"A. non Eyemouse" wrote:

On 27/09/2020 18:48, Bernie wrote:
On Sun, 27 Sep 2020 18:36:21 +0100
Rambo wrote:

On Sun, 27 Sep 2020 07:50:51 -0000 (UTC), Radio Man
wrote:

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 26/09/2020 22:40, Brian Gregory wrote:
We have to wait until [] ?
That's too long to wait!

Wednesday 21st October 2020....I want to be a hammy mens and I
want it NOW NOW NOW

Your friend Rambo just lied until he got caught by Brian.

Oh Dear .. another lie by Brian Reay M3OSN (AKA Radio Man)

He didn't even nail Scummins - that was Jim.

Was there an announcement in The Gazette?

(The Basingstoke one)

Jim doesn't like to show off.

totly not

Still waiting for the post with the survival course in Jim.

I cant see Brian on a foraging course so a survival course is out of the
question.

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 26/09/2020 22:40, Brian Gregory wrote:
We have to wait until [] ?
That's too long to wait!

Wednesday 21st October 2020....I want to be a hammy mens and I
want it NOW NOW NOW

Your friend Rambo just lied until he got caught by Brian.

Oh Dear .. another lie by Brian Reay M3OSN (AKA Radio Man)

He didn't even nail Scummins - that was Jim.

Was there an announcement in The Gazette?

(The Basingstoke one)

Jim doesn't like to show off.

totly not

Still waiting for the post with the survival course in Jim.

I cant see Brian on a foraging course so a survival course is out of the
question.

why be so concerned if it had noting to do with you ...?
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 26/09/2020 22:40, Brian Gregory wrote:
We have to wait until [] ?
That's too long to wait!

Wednesday 21st October 2020....I want to be a hammy mens and I
want it NOW NOW NOW

Your friend Rambo just lied until he got caught by Brian.

Oh Dear .. another lie by Brian Reay M3OSN (AKA Radio Man)

He didn't even nail Scummins - that was Jim.

Was there an announcement in The Gazette?

(The Basingstoke one)

Jim doesn't like to show off.

totly not

Still waiting for the post with the survival course in Jim.

I cant see Brian on a foraging course so a survival course is out of the
question.

why be so concerned if it had noting to do with you ...?

You keep accusing me of lying.

Time to expose you.

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 26/09/2020 22:40, Brian Gregory wrote:
We have to wait until [] ?
That's too long to wait!

Wednesday 21st October 2020....I want to be a hammy mens and I
want it NOW NOW NOW

Your friend Rambo just lied until he got caught by Brian.

Oh Dear .. another lie by Brian Reay M3OSN (AKA Radio Man)

He didn't even nail Scummins - that was Jim.

Was there an announcement in The Gazette?

(The Basingstoke one)

Jim doesn't like to show off.

totly not

Still waiting for the post with the survival course in Jim.

I can’t see Brian on a foraging course so a survival course is out of the
question.

foraging for facts maybe....
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 26/09/2020 22:40, Brian Gregory wrote:
We have to wait until [] ?
That's too long to wait!

Wednesday 21st October 2020....I want to be a hammy mens and I
want it NOW NOW NOW

Your friend Rambo just lied until he got caught by Brian.

Oh Dear .. another lie by Brian Reay M3OSN (AKA Radio Man)

He didn't even nail Scummins - that was Jim.

Was there an announcement in The Gazette?

(The Basingstoke one)

Jim doesn't like to show off.

totly not

Still waiting for the post with the survival course in Jim.

I can’t see Brian on a foraging course so a survival course is out of the
question.

why be so concerned if it had noting to do with you ...?

You keep accusing me of lying.

Time to expose you.

This I have to see.......

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 26/09/2020 22:40, Brian Gregory wrote:
We have to wait until [] ?
That's too long to wait!

Wednesday 21st October 2020....I want to be a hammy mens and I
want it NOW NOW NOW

Your friend Rambo just lied until he got caught by Brian.

Oh Dear .. another lie by Brian Reay M3OSN (AKA Radio Man)

He didn't even nail Scummins - that was Jim.

Was there an announcement in The Gazette?

(The Basingstoke one)

Jim doesn't like to show off.

totly not

Still waiting for the post with the survival course in Jim.

I cant see Brian on a foraging course so a survival course is out of the
question.

why be so concerned if it had noting to do with you ...?

You keep accusing me of lying.

Time to expose you.

This I have to see.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l75gJ1KAPE