Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT flutterbyes

how come there are so many red admirals about at the moment ?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 19 Sep 2020 13:20:53 +0100
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote:

how come there are so many red admirals about at the moment ?

Marxists, Jim - they're every-****ing-where, even in the navy.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/09/2020 12:20, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

How come there are so many Red Admirals about at the moment?

It's because wildlife is in 'catastrophic decline', but being
left-brainers with a wide POV and in the spirit of things able to see
the big picture, they've adapted...

--
Spike
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/09/2020 15:48, Spike wrote:
On 19/09/2020 12:20, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

How come there are so many Red Admirals about at the moment?

It's because wildlife is in 'catastrophic decline', but being
left-brainers with a wide POV and in the spirit of things able to see
the big picture, they've adapted...

and fecking wasps...first year I have been stung seven times.....

Not one would mind, neither bird nor tree,If mankind perished utterly
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 19/09/2020 15:48, Spike wrote:
On 19/09/2020 12:20, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

How come there are so many Red Admirals about at the moment?

It's because wildlife is in 'catastrophic decline', but being
left-brainers with a wide POV and in the spirit of things able to see
the big picture, they've adapted...

and fecking wasps...first year I have been stung seven times.....

Not one would mind, neither bird nor tree,If mankind perished utterly

Mild 2019 winter followed by a warm 2020. Its good for creepy crawlies,
our back garden is heaving with bugs this year.

--
M0TEY // STC // #SaveOurNHS

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote:

how come there are so many red admirals about at the moment ?

Marxists, Jim - they're every-****ing-where, even in the navy.

Global warming.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Really? Well are you absolutely sure of their identity, they are not the
only red moths and butterflies about. Besides the only main reason for
turning into butterflies and moths seems to be to get their legs over as it
war, being powered by the sugar in late flowering plants nectar.

So one assumes that next season we will have a lot of caterpillars noshing
the plants.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote:

how come there are so many red admirals about at the moment ?

Marxists, Jim - they're every-****ing-where, even in the navy.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/09/2020 07:09, Stephen Cole wrote:
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 19/09/2020 15:48, Spike wrote:
On 19/09/2020 12:20, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

How come there are so many Red Admirals about at the moment?

It's because wildlife is in 'catastrophic decline', but being
left-brainers with a wide POV and in the spirit of things able to see
the big picture, they've adapted...

and fecking wasps...first year I have been stung seven times.....

Not one would mind, neither bird nor tree,If mankind perished utterly

Mild 2019 winter followed by a warm 2020. Its good for creepy crawlies,
our back garden is heaving with bugs this year.

what about your front garden?...tee heee
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 19/09/2020 15:48, Spike wrote:
On 19/09/2020 12:20, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

How come there are so many Red Admirals about at the moment?

It's because wildlife is in 'catastrophic decline', but being
left-brainers with a wide POV and in the spirit of things able to see
the big picture, they've adapted...

and fecking wasps...first year I have been stung seven times.....

Not one would mind, neither bird nor tree,If mankind perished utterly

Mild 2019 winter followed by a warm 2020. Its good for creepy crawlies,
our back garden is heaving with bugs this year.

what about your front garden?...tee heee

forgot you don't have on in your rented gaff...just the odd bin bag....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote:

how come there are so many red admirals about at the moment ?

Marxists, Jim - they're every-****ing-where, even in the navy.

+1.
Its the Russians.

look exactly the same afterwards."

Billy Connolly

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote:

how come there are so many red admirals about at the moment ?

Marxists, Jim - they're every-****ing-where, even in the navy.

Global warming.

Otherwise known to ordinary people as 'summer'

look exactly the same afterwards."

Billy Connolly
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 19/09/2020 13:20, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
how come there are so many red admirals about at the moment ?

They have been shagging non stop to make up for the lockdown when they
had to live apart.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/09/2020 13:20, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
how come there are so many red admirals about at the moment ?

who ate *all* the leaves on my gooseberry bush ?. The whole
damned lot, every last nibble. They must be really tasty to
something.

It'll be interesting to see if it is still alive next year.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/09/2020 15:48, Spike wrote:
On 19/09/2020 12:20, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

How come there are so many Red Admirals about at the moment?

It's because wildlife is in 'catastrophic decline', but being
left-brainers with a wide POV and in the spirit of things able to see
the big picture, they've adapted...

The climate/weather is getting a bit warmer (*), so butterflies
that people in Southern England have been used to are now
moving North. Next stop Shetland.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/09/2020 17:05, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 19/09/2020 15:48, Spike wrote:
On 19/09/2020 12:20, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

How come there are so many Red Admirals about at the moment?

It's because wildlife is in 'catastrophic decline', but being
left-brainers with a wide POV and in the spirit of things able to see
the big picture, they've adapted...

and fecking wasps...first year I have been stung seven times.....

Not one would mind, neither bird nor tree,If mankind perished utterly

Keep your fingers crossed that Fijian wasps don't make it here then,
they eat African/South American Hornets for breakfast.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/09/2020 14:28, Andrew wrote:
On 19/09/2020 13:20, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
how come there are so many red admirals about at the moment ?

who ate *all* the leaves on my gooseberry bush ?. The whole
damned lot, every last nibble. They must be really tasty to
something.

some on a plant-based diet do find it hard to know when to stop

--
Robin
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/9/20 2:05 am, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 19/09/2020 15:48, Spike wrote:
On 19/09/2020 12:20, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

How come there are so many Red Admirals about at the moment?

It's because wildlife is in 'catastrophic decline', but being
left-brainers with a wide POV and in the spirit of things able to see
the big picture, they've adapted...

and fecking wasps...first year I have been stung seven times.....

Not one would mind, neither bird nor tree,If mankind perished utterly

What in heavens name do you do to them,There are tons of wasps and bees
round here an none ever sting me, I bet you go around annoying and
killing them.
Serves you right,leave them alone and they will leave you alone.