Posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.d-i-y

Default PAYG SIM minutes don't run out - no monthly top up

On 15/09/2020 08:56, Tweed wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 14/09/2020 23:58, Mark wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Also Three's 321 tariff, topups do not run out. They also do a free
200MB per month data card.
I think everyone requires occasional usage to keep the SIM active.

Doesn't exist anymore.

Really - where do you look to not see that?

3 certainly does a basic free sim that is payg

Yes I know - I have several of both types. It wasn't clear what
"Doesn't exist anymore" and it read as though the Data Rewards
doesnt' exit when in fact it is the 321 that disappointing has
disappeared.

well my credit never runs out. I use the thing so little that I never
convert it to a time expiring 'deal'.

I have no idea what I have - just 3 payg is all I know

3 still do a PAYG sim which the credit does not run out, but its now
10p min 10p text and 5p MB
and also has this the the T&C
"if within a 180 days you have not made any chargeable events or activities
(for example, made telephone calls, sent text or photo messages, accessed
content using the internet or any other Three Services for which a charge is
made), we may also suspend our Services or disconnect you."

-

What ****s.

treble the price without warning.

Im under the impression that existing 321 sims carry on under the old
pricing. So not a price rise, technically a withdrawn and replaced product.

http://www.three.co.uk/termspdf/PAYG...ide_010817.pdf
Posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.d-i-y

On 21:17 15 Sep 2020, Jim GM4DHJ ... said:

http://www.three.co.uk/termspdf/PAYG...ide_010817.pdf

That's for 2017.