Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dawn Butler MP

On 10/08/2020 19:24, charles wrote:
In article ,
michael adams wrote:

"T i m" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 13:22:35 +0100, "michael adams"
wrote:

"T i m" wrote in message

Like, I was stopped 3 times in 4 weeks when driving my Morris Minor
van. Why?

which nevertheless requires annual
registration.

Nope, it needs annual confirmation that they still comply. One more
tick in the std online registration process.

As according to you, (as it turns out) this incident with your Morris Minor
Van supposedly happened 40+ years ago, I can't quite see how your apparent
familiarity with the process for registring classic cars, or vans for that
matter, is of any relevance to the matter in hand. Can you ?

Bwhahahaha ... the stupid left brainer thinks all this happened
recently, not when I owned my MM vans 40+ years ago!

I've never necessarily thought that at all. But if it didn't, then you
must have a pretty good memory.

Basically to have remembered an incident which you claim was
not at all unusual from 40+ years ago in such precise terms,
"3 times in 4 weeks" is quite remarkable. Don't you think ?

I had, in the 1960s, a number of friends who'd bought mini vans - no
purchase tax. However vans were then limited to 40mph. One friend was, more
than once, cut out of a stream of traffic to be told he r was exceeding the
speed limit.

I was told that a double matress fitted perfectly into the rear of such a
vehicle

You'd struggle to get a normal single mattress in the back of an
original mini van !.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"T i m" wrote in message

[...]