Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default fitbo

what do you think of the mental stupid dummy doric fitba players ?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote

what do you think of the mental stupid dummy doric fitba players ?

I always maintained that rugby players are
the evidence that we did evolve from apes.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 06:29:36 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

dennis@home to know-it-all Rodent Speed:
"You really should stop commenting on things you know nothing about."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/08/2020 21:29, Rod Speed wrote:
Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote
what do you think of the mental stupid dummy doric fitba players ?

I always maintained that rugby players are the evidence that we did
evolve from apes.

Soccer, a game for gentlemen played by thugs.

Rugby, a game for thugs played by gentlemen.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/08/2020 21:29, Rod Speed wrote:
Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote
what do you think of the mental stupid dummy doric fitba players ?

I always maintained that rugby players are the evidence that we did
evolve from apes.

I played rugby at grammar school.....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/08/2020 08:34, newshound wrote:
On 07/08/2020 21:29, Rod Speed wrote:
Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote
what do you think of the mental stupid dummy doric fitba players ?

I always maintained that rugby players are the evidence that we did
evolve from apes.

Soccer, a game for gentlemen played by thugs.

Rugby, a game for thugs played by gentlemen.

with strange shaped balls .....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

Do apes play rugby then?

Yep, the only reason you don’t realise that is because you are blind.

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote
what do you think of the mental stupid dummy doric fitba players ?

I always maintained that rugby players are the evidence that we did
evolve from apes.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/08/2020 09:34, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 07/08/2020 21:29, Rod Speed wrote:
Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote
what do you think of the mental stupid dummy doric fitba players ?

I always maintained that rugby players are the evidence that we did
evolve from apes.

I played rugby at grammar school.....

Soccer was the only option at mine. One time when the playing field was
under four inches of snow we were allowed out with a rugby ball. I
actually scored a try, because everyone knew I was rubbish at soccer and
didn't bother to mark me. I never scored a goal in all my years playing
football, only partly because I was usually stuck in goal.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"newshound" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 07/08/2020 21:29, Rod Speed wrote:
Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote
what do you think of the mental stupid dummy doric fitba players ?

I always maintained that rugby players are the evidence that we did
evolve from apes.

Soccer, a game for gentlemen

Nope, for the plebs, actually.

played by thugs.

Rugby, a game for thugs played by gentlemen.

Played by apes, actually.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 07/08/2020 21:29, Rod Speed wrote:
Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote
what do you think of the mental stupid dummy doric fitba players ?

I always maintained that rugby players are the evidence that we did
evolve from apes.

I played rugby at grammar school.....

That proves it in spades,

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/08/2020 11:15, Rod Speed wrote:

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 07/08/2020 21:29, Rod Speed wrote:
Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote
what do you think of the mental stupid dummy doric fitba players ?

I always maintained that rugby players are the evidence that we did
evolve from apes.

I played rugby at grammar school.....

That proves it in spades,

proves I didn't go to a school full of scumbags
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 20:02:01 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 20:10:33 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 20:15:08 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 07/08/2020 21:29, Rod Speed wrote:
Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote
what do you think of the mental stupid dummy doric fitba players ?

I always maintained that rugby players are the evidence that we did
evolve from apes.

I played rugby at grammar school.....

That proves it in spades,

proves I didn't go to a school full of scumbags

Full of apes, actually.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 07:04:39 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID: