Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Peter

Default How do I prepare/level an uneven wooden floor for laying ceramic tiles?

I live in an old house with floorboards that are pretty uneven.

For the small bathroom (1.7 x 2.12m) bathroom I want to lay ceramic
floor tiles but am concerned that they may look unsightly on the
uneven surface, and maybe even crack when they are stood on.

I don't really want to lay a thick false floor underneath as it will
make a 'step' into the room. Can anyone advise on the options
available to me please.

Tim

Ceramic floor tiles Terry D UK diy 0 May 18th 04 04:47 PM
A few additional ceramic wall tiles needed Clive Long,UK UK diy 4 January 3rd 04 01:43 AM