JP Coetzee

Default Kitchen designer/fitter recommendation in Bristol area?

We want a complete new kitchen fitted, and are looking for
recommendations for kitchen designers and fitters in the
Bristol area.

Can the group recommend anyone? Is there anyone we should
avoid?

Many thanks.
Tony Bryer

In article , JP
Coetzee wrote:
Can the group recommend anyone? Is there anyone we should
avoid?

German sounding companies which aren't!

Jimbo

"Tony Bryer" wrote in message
In article , JP
Coetzee wrote:
Can the group recommend anyone? Is there anyone we should
avoid?

German sounding companies which aren't!

"Everyone" fits kitchens nowadays. It ain't rocket science. The "design" bit
is in HER hands only--no one can change that fact. Go by one of the sheds
like Howdens and ask the guy at the counter who he knows that does a good
job.

JP Coetzee

Tony Bryer wrote in message ...
In article , JP
Coetzee wrote:
Can the group recommend anyone? Is there anyone we should
avoid?

German sounding companies which aren't!

What/who do you mean?