Peter

Default Looking for electric operated flush concealed wc tank

Can anyone suggest a supplier of a wc tank that has an electric (prob
low voltage) flush mechanism. Something motorised or solenoid driven
would be great.

My bathroom design has the tank in a space above the bathroom and I
want to use a stylish waterproof switch that I have located as well as
having a flush button adjacent to the light switch.

Tim
Oliver Brearley

Peter wrote in message . ..
Can anyone suggest a supplier of a wc tank that has an electric (prob
low voltage) flush mechanism. Something motorised or solenoid driven
would be great.

My bathroom design has the tank in a space above the bathroom and I
want to use a stylish waterproof switch that I have located as well as
having a flush button adjacent to the light switch.

Tim

http://www.google.co.uk
- electric flush WC uk

A couple of clicks later ...
http://www.eco-logic.uk.com/sensors/index.html

ECO-Logic (UK) EMPS Limited
Elite House
70 Warwick Street
Birmingham
B12 0NL

Tel: 0121-766 3016
Fax: 0121-766 3064

I'd just give them a call and discuss what you're trying to do. If
they're not able to help you then maybe they can put you in touch with
someone who can.

HTH - Oliver.
Peter

Thanks,

The problem I find with Google on generic keywords like this are that
it throws up a squillion hits.

I did find this solenoid operated WC flush mechanism:

http://www.contour-showers.co.uk/acc_touch_sensor.php

.... but I am sure that there are many others.
Tom

"Peter" wrote in message
Thanks,

The problem I find with Google on generic keywords like this are that
it throws up a squillion hits.

I did find this solenoid operated WC flush mechanism:

http://www.contour-showers.co.uk/acc_touch_sensor.php

..
Interesting but expensive, I wonder how accessible the adjustable timer is?
as one would require to adjust it depending on the use you had made of the
Loo.
Just an observation.
Tom

Peter

Finally found what I am looking for after hours on Google.

Just in case anyone else is interested, this is from their web site:

The DVS No-Touch WC Automatic Flushing System is an electronically
operated drop valve which replaces the traditional syphon and delivers
a measured volume of water from the cistern to the lavatory bowl. A
simple wave of a hand pass the fitted sensor will activate the
electronic flushvalve. Fits Existing and New WCs - Installed in
existing and new cisterns using industry standard fittings.

http://www.dartvalley.co.uk/flushing.htm

Apparently there are other manufacturers of these things. I would be
happy to hear from amybody that can track them down.

Tim

troubleinstore

"Peter" wrote in message ...
Finally found what I am looking for after hours on Google.

Just in case anyone else is interested, this is from their web site:

The DVS No-Touch WC Automatic Flushing System is an electronically
operated drop valve which replaces the traditional syphon and delivers
a measured volume of water from the cistern to the lavatory bowl. A
simple wave of a hand pass the fitted sensor will activate the
electronic flushvalve. Fits Existing and New WCs - Installed in
existing and new cisterns using industry standard fittings.

http://www.dartvalley.co.uk/flushing.htm

Apparently there are other manufacturers of these things. I would be
happy to hear from amybody that can track them down.

Tim

It is to be hoped that you never have a power cut whilst sat down then..... ;-)))

--
troubleinstore
http://www.tuppencechange.co.uk

View my items on eBay:-