Wainscotting

Default Bosch dishwasher spares

I need a replacement basket for a Bosch SPS6432 dishwasher (top basket - not
cutlery one). Any ideas where to look? I can only find replacement parts
like rollers and pumps so far. Thanks

Lee

Wainscotting wrote:

I need a replacement basket for a Bosch SPS6432 dishwasher (top basket - not
cutlery one). Any ideas where to look? I can only find replacement parts
like rollers and pumps so far. Thanks

Have you tried:
http://www.bshappliancecare.com/Bosch/boschspares.html

Haven't used them myself though, I get spares from the local shop, they
seem to be able to get anything - for a price

Lee

--
To reply use lee.blaver and ntlworld.com
Lee

Lee wrote:

Have you tried:
http://www.bshappliancecare.com/Bosch/boschspares.html

They list the upper basket for £60.
Can you tell I'm bored?

Lee
--
To reply use lee.blaver and ntlworld.com
Wainscotting

"Lee" wrote in message
Wainscotting wrote:

I need a replacement basket for a Bosch SPS6432 dishwasher (top basket -

not
cutlery one). Any ideas where to look? I can only find replacement parts
like rollers and pumps so far. Thanks

Have you tried:
http://www.bshappliancecare.com/Bosch/boschspares.html

Haven't used them myself though, I get spares from the local shop, they
seem to be able to get anything - for a price

Lee

--
To reply use lee.blaver and ntlworld.com

It needs the ENR and FD number which I don't know (as it is my folks machine
and they are away). Will try and get the info. from them and give it a try.
Thanks

Wainscotting

"Lee" wrote in message
Lee wrote:

Have you tried:
http://www.bshappliancecare.com/Bosch/boschspares.html

They list the upper basket for £60.
Can you tell I'm bored?

Lee
--
To reply use lee.blaver and ntlworld.com

How did you manage to get the info without the numbers they require?

Lee

Wainscotting wrote:

How did you manage to get the info without the numbers they require?

Actually that was the reason for the "bored" comment

I assumed it was a GB model and that the ER number you posted was
correct, and looked at all 7 of the SPS6432GB revisions
All of which appear to use the same basket...
A couple of the other nonGB revisions use a different one, hence the
need for the FD revison number as well, just to be sure.

Lee
--
To reply use lee.blaver and ntlworld.com
Wainscotting

"Lee" wrote in message
Wainscotting wrote:

How did you manage to get the info without the numbers they require?

Actually that was the reason for the "bored" comment

I assumed it was a GB model and that the ER number you posted was
correct, and looked at all 7 of the SPS6432GB revisions
All of which appear to use the same basket...
A couple of the other nonGB revisions use a different one, hence the
need for the FD revison number as well, just to be sure.

Lee
--
To reply use lee.blaver and ntlworld.com

Doh...should have tried that. Thought it was asking for a completely
different number. Many thanks Lee.