Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default B&Q larder unit sizes

I've a project on at work that would benefit from a pair of larder
units, B&Q's cheapo larder units are 336 or 636.

They don't sell doors that size. Am I being thick? How do you put a door
on them?

https://www.diy.com/departments/kitc.../N-rniZ1z0lcho
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/07/2020 16:53, R D S wrote:
How do you put a door
on them?

Or do you not?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

R D S wrote:

I've a project on at work that would benefit from a pair of larder
units, B&Q's cheapo larder units are 336 or 636.

Is the 336mm including extra clad-on panels?

They don't sell doors that size.

I fitted a B&Q larder unit as part of my parents' re-fit, from the order
acknowledgement ...

03305072
IT Kitchens Stonefield Ivory Classic Larder door (W)300mm, Set of 2
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/07/2020 17:04, Andy Burns wrote:
R D S wrote:

I've a project on at work that would benefit from a pair of larder
units, B&Q's cheapo larder units are 336 or 636.

Is the 336mm including extra clad-on panels?

Doesn't look like it.
And I can't see any screw holes.

And there's this in the description...
"Comes with x2 end panels and x1 back panel"

I cant decide if this is or isn't included....
https://www.diy.com/departments/good....prd?rrec=true

But I still can't see how you'd get a door on it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

R D S wrote:

I cant decide if this is or isn't included....
https://www.diy.com/departments/good....prd?rrec=true

It was either Cook&Lewis, or IT Kitchens before, not seen GoodHome, can
you use their online kitchen designer? That gives you a parts
breakdown, you might need one of their staff to create you an initial
design and let you log in ...