Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default ESWA radiant heating panels

Eswa Gordon hants
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Please call me regarding imformation about ceiling heating 07946463773 thank you Alan boys
Posted to uk.d-i-y

How strange.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
wrote in message
Please call me regarding imformation about ceiling heating 07946463773
thank you Alan boys

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

How strange.

Nope, someone has just managed to post an email to usenet.

wrote in message
Please call me regarding imformation about ceiling heating 07946463773
thank you Alan boys

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sat, 16 May 2020 17:22:28 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff (Sofa) expressed precisely :
How strange.
Brian

Very strange indeed.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/05/2020 13:21, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Brian Gaff (Sofa) expressed precisely :
How strange.
*Brian

Very strange indeed.

Has anyone phoned him to find out yet ? :-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andrew wrote:
On 16/05/2020 13:21, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Brian Gaff (Sofa) expressed precisely :
How strange.
Â*Brian

Very strange indeed.

Has anyone phoned him to find out yet ? :-)

Somebody really ought to. 3 am maybe... ;-)

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/05/2020 18:58, Tim+ wrote:
Somebody really ought to. 3 am maybe...;-)

Remember to withhold your number!

Andy