Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default Exposed shower valve fixing bracket

I have found these right angle brackets to mount an exposed shower mixer
- the type like a long bar.

https://www.victorianplumbing.co.uk/...for-bar-valves

Does anyone know whether I can get one that is a single bracket with
both parts mounted on it?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

GB Wrote in message:
I have found these right angle brackets to mount an exposed shower mixer
- the type like a long bar.

https://www.victorianplumbing.co.uk/...for-bar-valves

Does anyone know whether I can get one that is a single bracket with
both parts mounted on it?

Can't see much demand somehow? Exposed pipes, exposed bracket, bar
valve "floating" in mid air? Yuck ;-)
--
Jimk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/05/2020 21:01:38, GB wrote:
I have found these right angle brackets to mount an exposed shower mixer
- the type like a long bar.

https://www.victorianplumbing.co.uk/...for-bar-valves

Does anyone know whether I can get one that is a single bracket with
both parts mounted on it?

Like these?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/THERMOSTA...S/173181946791

I have used the type you've linked, but pretty sure they were full
circle type and were fed from above. Sometimes there isn't the luxury of
access either in or through the wall.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/05/2020 21:01:38, GB wrote:
I have found these right angle brackets to mount an exposed shower mixer
- the type like a long bar.

https://www.victorianplumbing.co.uk/...for-bar-valves

Does anyone know whether I can get one that is a single bracket with
both parts mounted on it?

This looks neater:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3V6jTCwypI

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/05/2020 21:01, GB wrote:
I have found these right angle brackets to mount an exposed shower mixer
- the type like a long bar.

https://www.victorianplumbing.co.uk/...for-bar-valves

Does anyone know whether I can get one that is a single bracket with
both parts mounted on it?

There are plenty of mounting kits, but most assume that they will be at
least tiled over. E.g:

https://www.screwfix.com/p/h-c-conte...e-effect/76919

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

https://www.victorianplumbing.co.uk/...fixings-for-ba
r-valves

Does anyone know whether I can get one that is a single bracket with
both parts mounted on it?

This looks neater:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3V6jTCwypI

Looks good.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 04/05/2020 22:44, Fredxx wrote:
On 04/05/2020 21:01:38, GB wrote:
I have found these right angle brackets to mount an exposed shower
mixer - the type like a long bar.

https://www.victorianplumbing.co.uk/...for-bar-valves

Does anyone know whether I can get one that is a single bracket with
both parts mounted on it?

This looks neater:
Â* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3V6jTCwypI

Thanks. I agree that the Triton single screw ones are much neater.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/05/2020 21:01:38, GB wrote:
I have found these right angle brackets to mount an exposed shower
mixer - the type like a long bar.

https://www.victorianplumbing.co.uk/...for-bar-valves

Does anyone know whether I can get one that is a single bracket with
both parts mounted on it?

This looks neater:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3V6jTCwypI

Thanks. I agree that the Triton single screw ones are much neater.

+1
--
Jimk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----