Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Where to find handles to match these?

I've got a zillion projects running in parallel, but soon I'll be
replacing doors and want to find some brass lever handles to match the
ones that were fitted when the house was built in the 1930s. A few of
the old doors still have the original handles so I've taken a photo and
wonder whether the might of this group can either identify them (a long
shot), suggest where to get modern look-alikes, or suggest where to get
some custom-made at an affordable price (I'll need about 25 pairs).
The handles are solid brass, with quite thin back plates. A few have key
holes (as in the photo) but the majority need to be plain.

Here's the photo: https://tinyurl.com/ya93tlc9

(Full link
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/avham118n...nEPpZyGba?dl=0)

(Is there a better place to put photos for this group?)