Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Default new lifestyle....

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 15/04/2020 14:05, Stephen Cole wrote:
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 15/04/2020 10:57, Stephen Cole wrote:
Brian Reay wrote:
Stephen Cole wrote:
Brian Reay wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Its odd, but I feel less alienated than usual during this crisis. As an
old fart living alone, much of my life is spent in glorious isolation,
with thoughts of mortality often present.

Now everyone else is in the same boat. Hah!

Its amazing how the 'public consciousness' mutates and adapts to
circumstance.

Normal politics, social justiss, climb-it change, sports and slebs have
all taken a back seat and people are far more worried about medical
stuff, getting food and actually ending up alive and with a viable
lifestyle at the end of it. Just as they do in a war situation.

Well it should do nothing but good.

Was Greta Thunberg a Super Carrier?
And Aircraft Carrier?
Or Just a Carrier bag?

Frankly who the **** cares?

The only symptom of the Chinese Virus Greta is suffering from is reserved
for Eco Terrorists, €˜influencers, celebrities, millennial snowflakes etc
Lack of attentionitsis.

Warning signs include: licking toilet seats, screwing up your face like a
rhinos backside, .....

I cant be the only one here that finds your vitriolic hatred of a child
with learning difficulties deeply disturbing, Brian. What is wrong with
you?

Being a spoiled brat isnt learning difficulty.

Autism is, though. And Greta has autism. Why do you hate so vociferously an
autistic child, Brian?

Are we starting to see the real reason behind your teaching career being
curtailed?

a lot of his pupils didn't like him but they were just the wasters....

Or maybe they were on the autism spectrum and had suffered Brians hatred?

you were just called stupid in the 50's....no fancy excuses...

It seems that Brian pines for those times.

--
M0TEY // STC // #SaveOurNHS
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Brian Reay wrote:
Stephen Cole wrote:
Brian Reay wrote:
[...]

don't we all ....

https://www.avg.com

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Brian Reay wrote:
Stephen Cole wrote:
Brian Reay wrote:
[...]

Or JustÂ* a Carrier bag?

[...]

that is not true my school days in the 50's were a nightmare .....

https://www.avg.com