Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Another Nail in the High Street Coffin? O/T

Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote

I think we will have to wait and see. So where do these robots travel?

On the roads.

On the footways, how do they cross a road?

Same way humans do.

How do they avoid us blindies?

They don’t, they beep and you have to avoid them or die.

wrote in message
On Tuesday, 31 March 2020 19:29:41 UTC+1, thescullster wrote:
I was pondering whether this virus would be the last straw for the
small high street shops.

The Back In Time in the Corner Shop programme earlier this evening
(repeated Sunday) showed little self-driving robots delivering from a
small shop in Milton Keynes

https://www.starship.xyz/

That'll be the Uber Eats and Deliveroo drivers out of self-employment.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Thu, 2 Apr 2020 14:53:52 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH senile ****

....and better air in here!

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID: