Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Permit System for UK Driving

"T i m" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 1 Apr 2020 01:20:29 +0100, Steve Walker
wrote:

On 01/04/2020 00:14, T i m wrote:
On Wed, 1 Apr 2020 00:06:09 +0100, Steve Walker
wrote:

Asthmatics are
at higher risk and should not be using public transport at this time.

Daughter is an asthmatic but has been designated as a 'Key worker' by
her employer (LA) and so is still working?

It does depend on the severity. My wife is asthmatic, but it is well
controlled,

Daughter has brown and blue inhalers and will take a puff on the blue
one every so often. I'm nor sure how / when she uses the brown one
(once a day)?

so she is not considered a risk for that, but the OP
suggested that the asthma was more severe than that.

Ok.

My wife's risk is due to medications for an auto-immune disease,
depressing her immune system.

Ah, so someone with 'just asthma' and sub 30 shouldn't be and too much
higher risk?

That's not known yet.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Thu, 2 Apr 2020 05:58:46 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Ah, so someone with 'just asthma' and sub 30 shouldn't be and too much
higher risk?

That's not known yet.

It IS known already, you auto-contradicting abnormal senile pest!

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent: