J.

Default Black Sealant/filler

Joiner put the black backboard on our kitchen round a corner but didn't
mitre. Is there any such thing as a black sealnt so I can put down the join
to cover the wood thats showing?

Joe.

Christian McArdle

Joiner put the black backboard on our kitchen round a corner but
didn't mitre. Is there any such thing as a black sealnt so I can put
down the join to cover the wood thats showing?

Black silicone sealant is available at most larger DIY stores and Internet
suppliers.

i.e.

http://www.decoratingdirect.co.uk/viewprod/s/SIRSSHMA/

Christian.

Christian McArdle

Can't see anything that refers to Black - see a lot of white, brown,
lear - but no black

Look at the selector at the bottom. The first item in the list is a box of
25 bottles of black.

Also, there is a line:

"Multi-purpose Silicone Sealant is available in white, black, translucent
and brown in 310ml cartridges."

Christian.