Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Apprentice fired

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 04/02/2020 15:16, Rod Speed wrote:

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

On 04/02/2020 09:04, Rod Speed wrote:

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 03/02/2020 19:14, wrote:
Not a particularly surprising event or outcome.

A spokesman for the garage said: "The lads went on a test drive with
the car and they decided to kill two birds with one stone and go and
get their dinners.

"When I saw the dashcam footage I pulled the lads into the office
and went ape with them.

"The apprentice has been sacked because of his attitude and the
mechanic is on a final written warning and he is not allowed to do
test drives anymore."

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news...cking-17665244

Guy ar local garage welded a bit on my mustang and according to the
odometer he took it for a ten mile test drive......

Quite right too. He had to make sure it wasn't going to fall off,
stupid.
totly agree .

I shouldn't have used him after I found out he loved
Mustangs....professionals shouldn't be interested or make a hobby of
what they work with in the same way as I worked in Building control but
had no interest in Buildings......

That’s completely mad. I would never employ anyone
who had no interest in the work they would be doing.

they can be perfectly competent

But are unlikely to take as much interest in that field.

but still have no interest in the things they deal with...

Very unlikely to be anything like as competent
as those who have in interest the work they do.

a bit like modern pilots .....

Nothing even remotely like modern pilots.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 07:14 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for almost SIX HOURS already!!!! LOL

On Wed, 5 Feb 2020 07:14:11 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH trolling senile asshole's troll****

07:14??? LOL STILL nobody around in your neighbourhood who would talk to
you, you lonely sociopathic senile cretin?

--
Richard addressing Rot Speed:
MID:

Apprentice fired Jim GM4DHJ ... UK diy 3 February 5th 20 01:35 PM
Left the apprentice in Grimsby ARW UK diy 167 January 21st 13 06:24 AM
Apprentice Electrician needs help [email protected] Home Repair 6 July 22nd 07 10:25 PM
Apprentice Chuck System Q&A massmans Woodturning 2 January 25th 06 04:58 PM
PLUMBERS APPRENTICE? MR CLOSE Home Repair 0 July 2nd 05 07:22 PM