Stuart

Default Neck Ornaments

Watching Liquid News last night on BBC three there was an item about the
stushie surrounding the production of neck ornaments to replace the
traditional cross. It seems this started after the release of a film
starring Mel Gibson about Jesus .. The ornaments are a nail drilled
through and threaded with a cord .
The nail looked exactly like a flooring brad so I dug one out and sure
enough it does . maybe I'll go into production myself, on a DIY basis ,of
course . :-))
Stuart

--

"YESTERDAY is history,TOMORROW is a mystery,TODAY is a gift

That is why it is called the present "
stuart noble

Stuart wrote in message ...
Watching Liquid News last night on BBC three there was an item about the
stushie surrounding the production of neck ornaments to replace the
traditional cross. It seems this started after the release of a film
starring Mel Gibson about Jesus .. The ornaments are a nail drilled
through and threaded with a cord .

Would it function as a tourniquet?

Michael Mcneil

"Stuart" wrote in message

The nail looked exactly like a flooring brad so I dug one out and sure
enough it does . maybe I'll go into production myself, on a DIY basis ,of
course . :-))

I doubt that it would be much use for nailing people, especially if the
bones are avoided. What do you suppose the original victim's dad would
make of your get rich kwiqu skeme?

Stuart

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:47:47 +0000 (UTC), "Michael Mcneil"
wrote:

"Stuart" wrote in message

The nail looked exactly like a flooring brad so I dug one out and sure
enough it does . maybe I'll go into production myself, on a DIY basis ,of
course . :-))

I doubt that it would be much use for nailing people, especially if the
bones are avoided. What do you suppose the original victim's dad would
make of your get rich kwiqu skeme?

HE helps those who help themselves ( or something like that )
:-)
Stuart

--

"YESTERDAY is history,TOMORROW is a mystery,TODAY is a gift

That is why it is called the present "
Lee

Michael Mcneil wrote:

I doubt that it would be much use for nailing people, especially if the
bones are avoided. What do you suppose the original victim's dad would
make of your get rich kwiqu skeme?

Who, Joseph?