Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Aqualisa classic 200

I have an old aqualisa classic 200 exposed shower that now needs replacing
aqualisa told me they have nothing compatible with hot and cold water feed as
they have changed distance between water feed on newer models does anyone know
of anything that would be compatible as i really dont want to have to replace
all pipework which is under bathroom wall tiles
Would really appreciate any advice

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...0-1397000-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/12/2019 02:14, Traceyd wrote:
I have an old aqualisa classic 200 exposed shower that now needs
replacing aqualisa told me they have nothing compatible with hot and
cold water feed as they have changed distance between water feed on
newer models does anyone know of anything that would be compatible as
i really dont want to have to replace all pipework which is under
bathroom wall tiles Would really appreciate any advice

You can still get spares for those:

https://www.showerspares.com/aqualis...rmostatic_200/

or

https://www.showerdoc.com/aqualisa-c...-shower-spares

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 7 December 2019 02:14:04 UTC, Traceyd wrote:

I have an old aqualisa classic 200 exposed shower that now needs replacing
aqualisa told me they have nothing compatible with hot and cold water feed as
they have changed distance between water feed on newer models does anyone know
of anything that would be compatible as i really dont want to have to replace
all pipework which is under bathroom wall tiles
Would really appreciate any advice

You can get the spares for them, and can get whole 200s on occasion on ebay.. I thought subsequent versions had the same pipe layout but ICBW. If the piping is not embedded in tile adhesive etc then usually the pipes can be moved sideways a bit to accommodate a new mixer, as long as it's not too far away spacing wise.

What's the problem with your 200?

NT