Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

Default The gate lights (continued)

These pdfs might help people visualise what I'm trying to do. The jpgs
are just for interest.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ys7ujynzq...IEexCjcua?dl=0

Bill
Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

Bill Wright wrote:

These pdfs might help people visualise what I'm trying to do. The jpgs
are just for interest.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ys7ujynzq...IEexCjcua?dl=0

The new gate appears rather close to the road, does it have
"grandfather rights"?

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK
@ChrisJDixon1

Plant amazing Acers.
Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

On 26/11/2019 08:54, Chris J Dixon wrote:
Bill Wright wrote:

These pdfs might help people visualise what I'm trying to do. The jpgs
are just for interest.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ys7ujynzq...IEexCjcua?dl=0

The new gate appears rather close to the road, does it have
"grandfather rights"?

Chris

No. The planners said it was OK because there were circumstances that
overrode other considerations. It took a little while to get the
planning sorted out. They made some good suggestions so I modified the
plans to suit.

Bill
Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

Bill Wright wrote:

On 26/11/2019 08:54, Chris J Dixon wrote:

The new gate appears rather close to the road, does it have
"grandfather rights"?

No. The planners said it was OK because there were circumstances that
overrode other considerations. It took a little while to get the
planning sorted out. They made some good suggestions so I modified the
plans to suit.

I see. Looks like they were more concerned about your proposed
mirror.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK
@ChrisJDixon1

Plant amazing Acers.
Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

On 27/11/2019 11:09, Chris J Dixon wrote:
Bill Wright wrote:

On 26/11/2019 08:54, Chris J Dixon wrote:

The new gate appears rather close to the road, does it have
"grandfather rights"?

No. The planners said it was OK because there were circumstances that
overrode other considerations. It took a little while to get the
planning sorted out. They made some good suggestions so I modified the
plans to suit.

I see. Looks like they were more concerned about your proposed
mirror.

Chris

Yes except in fact it wasn't going to be on the highway anyway!

Bill