Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Anyone want.... A pair of LED stop / tail lights (The sort that fitjust about any Austin / Morris / Rover, etc)

Bought them for a modern car, and the tail light bit wont play, probably cause the car is too clever.

Probably work with classic mini, Rover SD1, etc.

Yours for nowt of you want them.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I THINK my car (early 1007) is Vanbus rather than canbus. But perhaps canbus ones would still work??
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
wrote:
I THINK my car (early 1007) is Vanbus rather than canbus. But perhaps
canbus ones would still work??

Could be. I assume they just add a resistor, etc, so it looks like
tungsten?

--
*Many hamsters only blink one eye at a time *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

That was also my (semi) educated guess.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
TOJ TOJ is offline

On Fri, 01 Nov 2019 09:01:10 -0700, chrispvholmes wrote:

I THINK my car (early 1007)

How many horse power is it?

--
TOJ.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Bought them for a modern car, and the tail light bit wont play, probably cause the car is too clever.

Sure you had them the right way round? LED bulbs are polarised, so you need
to try both ways round to get the one that works.

Theo
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Its a Petrol 1.6 16V Auto