Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default vga splitter for 2 monitors

I'm looking for a vga splitter which has 2 female vga sockets for 2
monitors, if there is such a thing.

I have a mini hdmi to female vga , for 1 monitor, so I would then need a
male vga to 2 female vga for each monitor.

As I want to extend my desktop and not duplicate it, I haven't managed
to find any yet over the last couple of days.

Is there such a thing, or any other way I could get 2 monitors from 1
mini hdmi socket.

s-video to vga converter James O'Donnell Electronics Repair 1 December 15th 04 04:48 AM
Long VGA BNC Cable in wall with loose BNC connector [email protected] Electronics Repair 7 December 10th 04 06:07 AM
VGA to SCART RGB Tony b Electronics 0 April 23rd 04 02:45 PM
Jittery computer display with PCI VGA card. Noozer Electronics 0 March 28th 04 08:49 PM
Excessive brightness in Monitor EPSON VGA mono [email protected] Electronics Repair 2 November 16th 03 12:29 AM