Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Garden chairs, or, building the same thing over and over.

I built some chairs for the garden... in itself probably not that
interesting since they are only treated softwood and designed to be
functional rather than "fine furniture".

However I though the batch construction techniques used might be of
inspiration to some, so I did some words and pictures:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/...d_construction

(rough draft, so normal rules on typos etc apply!)

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

John Rumm wrote:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/...d_construction

"The chair design is based on
Izzy Swan's Modern Adirondak Chair"

thought I recognised the shape of the templates ...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"John Rumm" wrote in message
o.uk...
I built some chairs for the garden... in itself probably not that
interesting since they are only treated softwood and designed to be
functional rather than "fine furniture".

However I though the batch construction techniques used might be of
inspiration to some, so I did some words and pictures:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/...d_construction

(rough draft, so normal rules on typos etc apply!)

BET THAT COST MORE THAN SHOP BOUGHT ...