DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Tradesmen - arrogance or ignorance (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/640131-re-tradesmen-arrogance-ignorance.html)

JoeJoe September 23rd 19 11:36 PM

Tradesmen - arrogance or ignorance

On 15/09/2019 10:08, Brian Gaff wrote:
I suspect its a rush to get to the next job that is at the heart of these
things, gone are the days when the fitter could sit down and enjoy a cuppa
wither the customer.
Brian

Most people I know (inc. myself) would be more than happy to pay a fair
price for a good job, done professionally, even if more expensive than
what the local cowboy charges.

John September 25th 19 02:04 PM

Tradesmen - arrogance or ignorance

JoeJoe wrote in
o.uk:

On 15/09/2019 10:08, Brian Gaff wrote:
I suspect its a rush to get to the next job that is at the heart of
these things, gone are the days when the fitter could sit down and
enjoy a cuppa wither the customer.
Brian

Most people I know (inc. myself) would be more than happy to pay a
fair price for a good job, done professionally, even if more
expensive than what the local cowboy charges.

All the paperwork put into a folder with the Tradesman's card would be a
great selling point for repeat business and recommendations.