Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Tradesmen - arrogance or ignorance

On 15/09/2019 10:08, Brian Gaff wrote:
I suspect its a rush to get to the next job that is at the heart of these
things, gone are the days when the fitter could sit down and enjoy a cuppa
wither the customer.
Brian

Most people I know (inc. myself) would be more than happy to pay a fair
price for a good job, done professionally, even if more expensive than
what the local cowboy charges.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

JoeJoe wrote in
o.uk:

On 15/09/2019 10:08, Brian Gaff wrote:
I suspect its a rush to get to the next job that is at the heart of
these things, gone are the days when the fitter could sit down and
enjoy a cuppa wither the customer.
Brian

Most people I know (inc. myself) would be more than happy to pay a
fair price for a good job, done professionally, even if more
expensive than what the local cowboy charges.

All the paperwork put into a folder with the Tradesman's card would be a
great selling point for repeat business and recommendations.