Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mortarfied

Having just made my usual abject mess of laying a single course of bricks
(atop an existing low wall) I seriously wonder why I didn't simply stick the
damn things in place and fill the gaps with more of the same adhesive.
Centuries-old technology may be all well and good if you can manage it, but
for some jobs there are better alternatives.