DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Mortarfied (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/639379-mortarfied.html)

TMH September 3rd 19 05:11 PM

Mortarfied

On 30/08/2019 18:23, Bert Coules wrote:
Sticking brickwork, at least for simple jobs, seems to an acceptable
approach in the US: I've seen online references to "construction
adhesive" which I assume is on the same lines at the sticks-all type
stuff available here.

I'm under no illusions as to the skills required for good bricklaying!

I get quite a few jobs where someone has backed into a wall on a
driveway. A good quality grab adhesive works a treat & saves hours.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Bert Coules September 3rd 19 05:23 PM

Mortarfied

"TMH" wrote:

I get quite a few jobs where someone has backed into a wall on a
driveway. A good quality grab adhesive works a treat & saves hours.

Thank you, Dave!