Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.net.news.management,uk.d-i-y

Default The QRNners of this NG?

Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer wrote:
On 27/08/2019 13:13, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
"Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer" wrote
in message ...
Those who do not contribute about amateur radio but
whose whole output consists of otiose negative and
destructive remarks about others, viz, M3OSN, CB0TEY,
Bernie (whoever she is?), MM0FMF, G4KFK and G3VKI.

is vki not passed on?

Actually, since you mention it, I don't recall having deleted
his headers recently, but it remains that he is / was a particularly
nasty individual.

Frank sent undertakers round your house to collect your body once, didnt
he, G?

Good old Frank. I miss him.

--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.net.news.management,uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
Those who do not contribute about amateur radio but
whose whole output consists of otiose negative and
destructive remarks about others, viz, M3OSN, CB0TEY,
Bernie (whoever she is?), MM0FMF, G4KFK and G3VKI.

is vki not passed on?

Actually, since you mention it, I don't recall having deleted
his headers recently, but it remains that he is / was a particularly
nasty individual.

Frank sent undertakers round your house to collect your body once,
didnt he, G?

Good old Frank. I miss him.

Seeing as we're discussing Frank and throwing a bit of blame about;

I don't think you sending him Bean's God-awful poetry could have done
him any favours.

It's not your friends who send you books like that.

Posted to uk.net.news.management,uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Bernie wrote:

wrote in message
Those who do not contribute about amateur radio but
whose whole output consists of otiose negative and
destructive remarks about others, viz, M3OSN, CB0TEY,
Bernie (whoever she is?), MM0FMF, G4KFK and G3VKI.

is vki not passed on?

Actually, since you mention it, I don't recall having deleted
his headers recently, but it remains that he is / was a particularly
nasty individual.

Frank sent undertakers round your house to collect your body once,
didnt he, G?

Good old Frank. I miss him.

Seeing as we're discussing Frank and throwing a bit of blame about;

I don't think you sending him Bean's God-awful poetry could have done
him any favours.

It's not your friends who send you books like that.

Ive just realised, his poor family might have stumbled across that book in
Franks personal effects. I do hope they werent too badly mentally
scarred.