Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Our politicians have succeeded where Hitler failed

"harry" wrote in message
On Wednesday, 21 August 2019 13:36:27 UTC+1, Broadback wrote:
Put our country in thrall to the Germans!

The New Fourth Reich!

Nope, done by Delores.

Set up by subterfuge,

Nope, Delores was very open about what he wanted.

aided by traitors and Quislings.

Completely off with the ****ing fairys, as always.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 22 Aug 2019 07:38:01 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH more of the trolling senile asshole's troll****

cretin from Oz: