Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.sci.weather,uk.d-i-y

Default Nope, Earth Isn't Cooling

On 30/07/2019 01:51, Keith Harris wrote:
On Monday, 29 July 2019 22:35:50 UTC+1, Norman Lynagh wrote:

This is a worthwhile read, especially for any global warming deniers!

https://climate.nasa.gov/blog/2893/n...-isnt-cooling/

Perhaps the most worrying factor is the progressive steepening of the
Keeling Curve. That shows that more and more climate change is being
locked into the system.

Thanks for that Norman, I've been havinf a bit of a battle on twitter :-)

It's an old technique in the 'global warming' industry that's been used
before - and it's about as authoritative as 'hide the decline' was in
its day.

As the article says: "...understanding global temperature trends
requires a long-term perspective", and viewing the NASA reference in
terms of the geologic temperature record might provide a better base for
comparisons. Perhaps NASA should practice what they preach?

JAAMOI, what is the correct level for atmospheric CO2 on which we should
be spending our trillions trying to attain?

--
Spike