Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default logitek squeezbox

anybody know how to turn down the bass or turn up the treble on a
squeezebox?
--
Report a bad lying Freemason to Mr Baker of UGLE Audi Vide Tace
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 22 May 2019 09:19:50 +0100, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

anybody know how to turn down the bass or turn up the treble on a
squeezebox?

I don't think you can, certainly not on the models without built-in
speakers. No need, that would be a feature of the amp you connected
it to.

If those with speakers don't have the controls I don't think the
abilty to control an individual players bass/treble is in the
protocol between server and player. I've not seen bass/treble in any
controler programs/apps...

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22/05/2019 09:19, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
anybody know how to turn down the bass or turn up the treble on a
squeezebox?

There are add-ins for the server software. I have read that it may be
possible that way, but have never investigated as I have external
controls anyway.

SteveW
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22/05/2019 09:19, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
anybody know how to turn down the bass or turn up the treble on a
squeezebox?

Dunno about that particular model but a simple way of neutering the boxy
bass from modern too small boomy devices is some open pore foam in the
reflex port to limit the low frequency cone excursions.

There is probably some menu deeply hidden for not having it sound like a
deranged rave disco setup (but even then you may need the foam as well).

--
Regards,
Martin Brown