Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Scum that need someone to beat the sh!t out of them

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-48326572

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfund...et-deeping-mrc
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/05/2019 18:54, dennis@home wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-48326572

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfund...et-deeping-mrc

I expect they'll be gently ticked off.

--
Max Demian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/05/2019 18:54, dennis@home wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-48326572

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfund...et-deeping-mrc

One of the model railway forums mentions that one of the exhibitors
spent years building a loco and is terminally ill with cancer.

SteveW

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/05/2019 18:54, dennis@home wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-48326572

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfund...et-deeping-mrc

When the talk about capital punishment comes up I always think that I
wouldn't like to see it used, for example, in murder cases, because I
understand why one person might want to murder another,

This though, definitely. End the useless ####ers.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/05/2019 10:38, Steve Walker wrote:
On 19/05/2019 18:54, dennis@home wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-48326572

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfund...et-deeping-mrc

One of the model railway forums mentions that one of the exhibitors
spent years building a loco and is terminally ill with cancer.

SteveW

It would make a good TV rescue program fixing it before its too late.
Anyone know any TV producers?