Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default right of way at a mini roundabout

It happened again today as it has happened countless times before three
vehicles approach at the same time and all stop at the give way line at
a three way mini roundabout....we all sit there wondering who has right
of way...so feck it I blasted on around leaving them sitting....fed up
with everybody stopping and wondering who should go....any body else
found this? ....