Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Looking for old HomeEasy kit

I know that many are embracing the 21st century with rollouts of voice-controlled home automation etc and so I was wondering if anyone has any old HomeEasy kit available to sell? I am specifically looking for an inline receiver such as the HE304:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....1oAF2K5MfL.jpg

Dimming capability not required; just on/off. It's for pairing up with with an existing HomeEasy dusk-to-dawn sensor...