DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Danfoss Set5 Programmer (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/632419-danfoss-set5-programmer.html)

[email protected] March 9th 19 09:19 AM

Danfoss Set5 Programmer

Does anyone have a link to the instructions?

Just moved into a new house. I can set the time of day and the 3 heating times by repeated pressing of the program button, but can't figure out how to set the hot water times. I'm guessing there's a combination of buttons.

Andrew

Roger Mills[_2_] March 9th 19 01:16 PM

Danfoss Set5 Programmer

On 09/03/2019 09:19, wrote:
Does anyone have a link to the instructions?

Just moved into a new house. I can set the time of day and the 3 heating times by repeated pressing of the program button, but can't figure out how to set the hot water times. I'm guessing there's a combination of buttons.

Andrew

I used to have one of those. I may still have the instructions at home -
I'm not there at the moment.

I don't think you can set then CH and HW times independently. Each can
be independently permanently ON, permanently OFF or TIMED - but I think
there's only one set of on/off timers which they both share.

I used to use mine just for timing the HW. I set CH to permanently on
and actually controlled it with a programmable stat.
--
Cheers,
Roger

Dave W[_3_] March 9th 19 07:31 PM

Danfoss Set5 Programmer

On Sat, 9 Mar 2019 01:19:16 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Does anyone have a link to the instructions?

Just moved into a new house. I can set the time of day and the 3 heating times by repeated pressing of the program button, but can't figure out how to set the hot water times. I'm guessing there's a combination of buttons.

Andrew

Google comes up with a few.
--
Dave W

[email protected] March 9th 19 07:39 PM

Danfoss Set5 Programmer

What search term did you use? I can't find anything that actually links to the instructions.

Roger Mills[_2_] March 9th 19 09:02 PM

Danfoss Set5 Programmer

On 09/03/2019 13:16, Roger Mills wrote:
On 09/03/2019 09:19, wrote:
Does anyone have a link to the instructions?

Just moved into a new house. I can set the time of day and the 3
heating times by repeated pressing of the program button, but can't
figure out how to set the hot water times. I'm guessing there's a
combination of buttons.

Andrew

I used to have one of those. I may still have the instructions at home -
I'm not there at the moment.

I don't think you can set then CH and HW times independently. Each can
be independently permanently ON, permanently OFF or TIMED - but I think
there's only one set of on/off timers which they both share.

I used to use mine just for timing the HW. I set CH to permanently on
and actually controlled it with a programmable stat.

Back home now. here's a scan of the User Instructions.

https://app.box.com/s/yeist0b0g3iaq680bdk68bm58o7gsnae

It's like I said - you can't have different timings for CH and HW.

--
Cheers,
Roger

[email protected] March 9th 19 09:06 PM

Danfoss Set5 Programmer

Wow, many thanks for that. It all makes sense now.

Roger Mills[_2_] March 9th 19 09:23 PM

Danfoss Set5 Programmer

On 09/03/2019 21:06, wrote:
Wow, many thanks for that. It all makes sense now.

I've also got the installation instructions if they're of any interest.
--
Cheers,
Roger

Dave W[_3_] March 9th 19 11:20 PM

Danfoss Set5 Programmer

On Sat, 9 Mar 2019 11:39:03 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

What search term did you use? I can't find anything that actually links to the instructions.

Danfoss Set5. I use Firefox browser.
--
Dave W

Baz Wood April 30th 20 05:14 PM

Danfoss Set5 Programmer

replying to Roger Mills, Baz Wood wrote:
https://app.box.com/s/yeist0b0g3iaq680bdk68bm58o7gsnae

Hi
I am about to change the Set 5 to a more modern controller. Would you please
send copy or link for installation instructions so that I can understand which
wires correspond. Many thanks Baz )

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...r-1350413-.htm

Boris[_8_] August 31st 20 03:30 PM

Danfoss Set5 Programmer

Hi,
Can I get please new link?
Many thanks.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...r-1350413-.htm

Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) August 31st 20 04:47 PM

Danfoss Set5 Programmer

For full context remove brain, oh sorry that part has obviously already been
done, sorry.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Boris" wrote in message
roupdirect.com...
Hi,
Can I get please new link?
Many thanks.

Boris[_8_] September 1st 20 07:30 PM

Danfoss Set5 Programmer

Sorry, Roger
This link no longer available, could you please provide another one?

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...r-1350413-.htm