Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default removing thomas sanderson blinds.

replying to scorzeze, Eileen wrote:
Just wondered if you got an answer to your question about how to remove Thomas
Sanderson conservatory blinds . I need to remove one of ours to have a faulty
double glazed window replaced and cant see how to do it. Did you manage to
do it , if you were successful , could you let me know how you did it . Thanks
a lot

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...ds-691223-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Don't know about specific Thomas Sanderson blinds but if it's the type where a frame is set around the window and the blind sits within the frame also known as "perfect fit" blinds in the trade. The frame is held in place by clips pushed inbetween the beading and the glass a small button on the clip locates into a slot in the frame and just needs a slight push on the button to release it.

Richard
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The button to press is visible behind the cord, just press it in with a screwdriver and pull the frame outwards.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jslfr5plw3...05.30.jpg?dl=0

Once all the clips on one side are released then the frame can be removed.

View of clip removed from window, the short bend is the part hooked between glass and beading.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hjg481isuq...06.10.jpg?dl=0

Richard

Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to Tricky Dicky, Susan Taylor wrote:
Hi Richard I'm trying to put the clip back on to my blind one of the small
screws has come out of the frame I can't put it back together can you help me
please

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...ds-691223-.htm

Sanderson electric Conservatory Blinds [email protected] UK diy 9 June 13th 21 04:14 PM
Bali Vertical Blinds vs. Graber Vertical Blinds (Vynil) - which one is better? [email protected] Home Ownership 0 May 30th 06 08:20 PM
Dulux vs. Sanderson asalcedo UK diy 0 December 10th 05 11:31 AM
Interview with Thomas Scarborough CIRCUIT EXCHANGE INTERNATIONAL Electronics 0 January 10th 05 05:13 PM
Geo. Thomas rear parting tool holder Karen Story Metalworking 9 August 28th 04 03:10 PM