Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Win XP

Been assembling a desktop PC - really just to use for storing AV files -
as part of my AV setup. Only needs to work with an HD TV as monitor.
Have a suitable sound card with phono outputs which will do - but needed a
graphics card with HDMI since the motherboard has only VGA. And I have an
GF 310 lying around, which has HDMI, DVI and VGA.

Two HDs. An SSD with Win7 as the main, and a 2G SATA which already was
partitioned with XP.

Not sure if I'll ever actually need XP, but since it's there, why not?

Win 7 worked on the TV with no special driver for the graphics card.

XP did too - except no suitable resoluting for HD TV. So oval circles.

Downloaded the drivers and software for the GeoForce 310 from their site
for XP. Installed it.

On booting, screen goes blank after a couple of minutes. XP still loading
by the HD LED. Left it ages, but still blank.

Took a monitor to it, and that worked - but oddly only on DVI.

Loaded the GF software, and couldn't find a way of setting it for HDMI
only. Tried the clone setting for two monitors, and on came the TV. But on
a re-boot, with the DVI monitor unplugged, back to the blank screen.

I'm sure there's a simple way round this. ;-)

--
*Okay, who stopped the payment on my reality check? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 4 February 2019 14:55:16 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I'm sure there's a simple way round this. ;-)

Yeah Get a Mac ;-)

Aren't some file sizes too large for XP to handle, or rathe rthe FAT file ssystem.
The newish mkv file format that are above 3.5GB, as I remmebr a friends laptop not being able to play them..

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Find out what the other sockets needs to see for it to think it has two
monitors and wire a plug like that?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Monday, 4 February 2019 14:55:16 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I'm sure there's a simple way round this. ;-)

Yeah Get a Mac ;-)

Aren't some file sizes too large for XP to handle, or rathe rthe FAT
file ssystem. The newish mkv file format that are above 3.5GB, as I
remmebr a friends laptop not being able to play them..

Not really worried about that because I'll use Win7 for its main use. But
there are one or two interesting progs on the XP partition it could be
nice to have.

--
*If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

How about running Ubuntu instead (free) and run Kodi on it to view your AV files. Doesn't have the vulnerabilities of XP and Win7 and as a TV Kodi gives a nice interface. You can download and burn onto a CD and boot from there to give it a try to see if you like it without installing anything

XP went end of support in 2014 I believe and Win7 is only on extended support until beg 2020.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 4 February 2019 15:59:12 UTC, Robin wrote:
On 04/02/2019 15:13, whisky-dave wrote:
On Monday, 4 February 2019 14:55:16 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I'm sure there's a simple way round this. ;-)

Yeah Get a Mac ;-)

Aren't some file sizes too large for XP to handle, or rathe rthe FAT file ssystem.
The newish mkv file format that are above 3.5GB, as I remmebr a friends laptop not being able to play them..

So use NTFS

I didn't think you could while running XP

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 4 February 2019 16:05:30 UTC, whisky-dave wrote:

So use NTFS

I didn't think you could while running XP

Why not? Windows NT (along with NTFS) is a lot older than XP.

John
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Jethro_uk wrote:
On Mon, 04 Feb 2019 14:54:51 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I'm sure there's a simple way round this. ;-)

Linux ?

Would that be to replace the XP partition? Would it run all those XP progs
it might be nice to keep?

Or are you just evangelizing again? ;-)

--
*It doesn't take a genius to spot a goat in a flock of sheep *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 04 Feb 2019 15:42:30 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Monday, 4 February 2019 14:55:16 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I'm sure there's a simple way round this. ;-)

Yeah Get a Mac ;-)

Aren't some file sizes too large for XP to handle, or rathe rthe FAT
file ssystem. The newish mkv file format that are above 3.5GB, as I
remmebr a friends laptop not being able to play them..

Not really worried about that because I'll use Win7 for its main use.
But there are one or two interesting progs on the XP partition it could
be nice to have.

Run under W7 in XP compatibility mode?

Cheers

Dave R

---

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 04 Feb 2019 18:52:43 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Jethro_uk wrote:
On Mon, 04 Feb 2019 14:54:51 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I'm sure there's a simple way round this. ;-)

Linux ?

Would that be to replace the XP partition? Would it run all those XP progs
it might be nice to keep?

Or are you just evangelizing again? ;-)

I think it sounds like a 'good idea', till you (where you = 'yer
average PC / Admin user') try to make it do something on something
that isn't specifically 'Linux friendly' ... and you have a life and
family etc, then you can be in a world of hurt and frustration.

My Mrs's PC triple boots XP, W7 and a Linux and she can happily use
the old analogue PC card as a capture device to watch her Topfield STB
via the composite video interface in either Windows but *I've* yet to
be able to make that work in Linux.

I think I got as far as the card being supported but never got as far
as telling it what input to use. I didn't because it was a 'wild goose
chase' and I never have the time nor interest to chase that up for *no
reason*. 'No reason' because the Mrs is perfectly happy with Windows
shrug.

The only real time I've been able to make 'good use' of Linux is on
the odd laptop that is able to run something like Mint and ICBA to
install a later Windows on it. If it's worthy, a later Windows will
always be more productive for all of us (and there is always something
that is 'Windows only' that we really don't want to have to go without
or struggle to cover with Linux (often poorly if at all).

That said, where Linux is running behind the scenes, like on my RPi
OMV file server or my Toshiba TV, then it can be reliable and offer a
good (background) service. ;-)

I do have three family / friends who aren't really PC literate and who
have very simple / basic needs who actually run Linux as their primary
OS, (or run it on a secondary PC) but they are in the minority.

However, if you happen to know a Linux geek who would come round and
set it all up for you (they love all that and are generally single so
it doesn't matter how long it takes them g) ... and leave you with
it all working 100%, you could be good to go (as long as they are also
available to fix it if / when it goes wrong, like if you update it and
it screws with the video settings). ;-(

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Richard wrote:
In article ,
Jethro_uk wrote:
On Mon, 04 Feb 2019 14:54:51 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I'm sure there's a simple way round this. ;-)

Linux ?

Would that be to replace the XP partition? Would it run all those XP progs
it might be nice to keep?

Or are you just evangelizing again? ;-)

Which progs?

There's a bought (and rather expensive at the time) video editor and
associated capture card which is fine for my simple needs and was going to
cost a fortune to update to a later OS. Not that I've used it for ages.

Problem now solved. Found the original installation CD and that's sorted
it. Must have been something different about the downloaded software -
although the graphics etc look the same.

--
*Women who seek to be equal to men lack ambition.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

T i m wrote:
On Mon, 04 Feb 2019 18:52:43 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Jethro_uk wrote:
On Mon, 04 Feb 2019 14:54:51 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I'm sure there's a simple way round this. ;-)

Linux ?

Would that be to replace the XP partition? Would it run all those XP progs
it might be nice to keep?

Or are you just evangelizing again? ;-)

I think it sounds like a 'good idea', till you (where you = 'yer
average PC / Admin user') try to make it do something on something
that isn't specifically 'Linux friendly' ... and you have a life and
family etc, then you can be in a world of hurt and frustration.

In my life I've found just as many things that aren't "Windows
friendly" as I've found aren't "Linux friendly" - there's both!

As a result the best solution (for me) is to run Linux and have a
Windows virtual machine running 'in Linux' when I need it for things
like my scanner software and Adobe's acroread and the occasional (now
getting rarer) instance where OpenOffice doesn't cope with a native
Office file.

--
Chris Green
·

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

I have had weird problems with XP too. Graphics wouldn't work properly with many newer devices.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lubuntu is wonderful for old PCs if you want to give Linux a go. You can dual boot it with Windows.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 4 February 2019 14:55:16 UTC, Dave Plowman (News)Â* wrote:

I'm sure there's a simple way round this. ;-)

Yeah Get a Mac ;-)

Aren't some file sizes too large for XP to handle, or rathe rthe FAT
file ssystem.
The newish mkv file format that are above 3.5GB, as I remmebr a
friends laptopÂ* not being able to play them..

So use NTFS

ExFAT...

--
Email does not work
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 5 February 2019 13:41:27 UTC, Tim Watts wrote:
On 04/02/2019 15:59, Robin wrote:
On 04/02/2019 15:13, whisky-dave wrote:
On Monday, 4 February 2019 14:55:16 UTC, Dave Plowman (News)Â* wrote:

I'm sure there's a simple way round this. ;-)

Yeah Get a Mac ;-)

Aren't some file sizes too large for XP to handle, or rathe rthe FAT
file ssystem.
The newish mkv file format that are above 3.5GB, as I remmebr a
friends laptopÂ* not being able to play them..

So use NTFS

ExFAT...

That's what I use on the TV when using a USB stick.
Not sure which PC OS that workd with.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 4 Feb 2019 08:05:27 -0800 (PST), whisky-dave
wrote:

On Monday, 4 February 2019 15:59:12 UTC, Robin wrote:
On 04/02/2019 15:13, whisky-dave wrote:
On Monday, 4 February 2019 14:55:16 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I'm sure there's a simple way round this. ;-)

Yeah Get a Mac ;-)

Aren't some file sizes too large for XP to handle, or rathe rthe FAT file ssystem.
The newish mkv file format that are above 3.5GB, as I remmebr a friends laptop not being able to play them..

So use NTFS

I didn't think you could while running XP

XP supports NTFS.

(But I wouldn't use XP -- it's too old and insecure).

--
Little Britain leaves. Great Britain stays.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 5 Feb 2019 08:13:48 +0000, Chris Green wrote:

T i m wrote:
On Mon, 04 Feb 2019 18:52:43 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Jethro_uk wrote:
On Mon, 04 Feb 2019 14:54:51 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I'm sure there's a simple way round this. ;-)

Linux ?

Would that be to replace the XP partition? Would it run all those XP progs
it might be nice to keep?

Or are you just evangelizing again? ;-)

I think it sounds like a 'good idea', till you (where you = 'yer
average PC / Admin user') try to make it do something on something
that isn't specifically 'Linux friendly' ... and you have a life and
family etc, then you can be in a world of hurt and frustration.

In my life I've found just as many things that aren't "Windows
friendly" as I've found aren't "Linux friendly" - there's both!

Same here.

As a result the best solution (for me) is to run Linux and have a
Windows virtual machine running 'in Linux' when I need it for things
like my scanner software and Adobe's acroread and the occasional (now
getting rarer) instance where OpenOffice doesn't cope with a native
Office file.

Agreed. Use a VM is you need something that only runs on a particular
OS.

--
Little Britain leaves. Great Britain stays.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Mark
writes
wrote:

On Monday, 4 February 2019 15:59:12 UTC, Robin wrote:
On 04/02/2019 15:13, whisky-dave wrote:
On Monday, 4 February 2019 14:55:16 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I'm sure there's a simple way round this. ;-)

Yeah Get a Mac ;-)

Aren't some file sizes too large for XP to handle, or rathe rthe
FAT file ssystem.
The newish mkv file format that are above 3.5GB, as I remmebr a
friends laptop not being able to play them..

So use NTFS

I didn't think you could while running XP

XP supports NTFS.

(But I wouldn't use XP -- it's too old and insecure).

I am too - so maybe that's why I still prefer XP!
[BTW - I do like your signature. It sums up the situation perfectly.]
--
Ian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Nick Odell wrote:

Any reason you prefer not to get the free upgrade to Win8.1

Run this tool, if it is able to retrieve a product key from the BIOS
flash, then you should be fine to upgrade to Win10 and have it
automatically activate

https://neosmart.net/OemKey
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 5 Feb 2019 08:13:48 +0000, Chris Green wrote:

snip

I think it sounds like a 'good idea', till you (where you = 'yer
average PC / Admin user') try to make it do something on something
that isn't specifically 'Linux friendly' ... and you have a life and
family etc, then you can be in a world of hurt and frustration.

In my life I've found just as many things that aren't "Windows
friendly" as I've found aren't "Linux friendly" - there's both!

Whilst there are both (of course), statistically the chances are there
will be more things 'missing' for 'more' people' when trying to run
Linux (only, and the point) than there would be when only running
Windows (only).

And I'm not just talking about generic applications or games ( even
worse) but all the hardware that is 'Designed for Windows' that isn't
'Designed for Linux'. In many cases it's 'Designed for Windows' and
some geek in a shed has had to reverse engineer the Windows driver to
(try to) make it work with / on Linux. And that's not just my opinion:

https://youtu.be/ZPUk1yNVeEI

As a result the best solution (for me) is to run Linux and have a
Windows virtual machine running 'in Linux' when I need it for things
like my scanner software and Adobe's acroread and the occasional (now
getting rarer) instance where OpenOffice doesn't cope with a native
Office file.

So you are still actually running Windows and for many, they can (and
do) do that without the extra complication / need of running Linux?
[1]

I have enough Linux machines here and over many years to know that
this 'admin-user' stands much more of a chance of getting something
running on and *fully* supporting the hardware it's running on / with
Windows than I ever have with Linux, and that makes perfect sense
because of the 'designed for' thing.

And of course that's a catch 22 (ITRW, irrespective of what the Linux
geeks will try to argue otherwise). Linux isn't 'popular' enough to
get any better support from manufacturers and software developers
until it get's a bigger user base and it won't get a bigger user base
until there is better support. That might explain that in spite of it
getting better over the years and being free (of cost, few care about
any other type of free) it's still stuck at around a 5% userbase.

https://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_os.asp

Now, I really am talking about the POV of yer average computer
admin-user here, not some ex mainframe admin or programmer who would
'of course' enjoy the 'open' nature of much of GNU/Linux.

FWIW, I have been 'playing with computers' since I assembled my first
ZX81 BBCB, Spectrum, Atari STFM, Commodores (still got most of them
g) and built my first IBM PCXT in the 80's and have been building,
maintaining and networking PC's and devices ever since ... and even as
a MCT, CNI and A+CT and 15 years as a Datacomms Tech, I *never* really
came across Linux 'in the field'.

I said 'playing with computers' because I don't consider myself a
'computer specialist' and *certainly* not a computer geek. I just
happened to be interested in building and making them work and
inevitably, if doing that in the mainstream that's going to be
Windows.

And the big difference here is that in many / most cases, you can
explore Windows (systems) with the GUI, rarely needing to drop to the
CLI or editing files yourself (even when you video drivers are screwed
up via 'safe mode'). If course you can and many do, but they are
usually not 'just' 'admin-users'.

When I wanted a home server I actually built a PC for the purpose and
Linux ran on it fine. But *I* couldn't get it working as I wanted ...
and in all my years experience in the field, didn't know a Linux geek
and had a life that meant I didn't want to give up the time needed to
'Learn Linux' to be able to. So I gave 50 quid to MS ... bought a copy
of WHS, (basically) click on 'setup' and it's been up and running and
doing loads more than I could have ever got a Linux box to do ever
since.

That said, I managed to get a RPi running OMV and it works as a highly
confusing NAS but it only works at all because I found a walkthrough
that actually worked. It works but in a limited way and I don't want
to touch it for fear of breaking it (and the chances are, not be able
to fix it without starting from scratch).

*Never* had any issues setting up shared space, user rights and
permissions in Netware, OS/2, NT ...

I really hope Linux carries on improving and really does become a
genuine option for more (ordinary) people (and not just as a Server,
Web terminal or WP). ;-)

Cheers, T i m

[1] As a Linux advocate I have offered and installed Linux for a fair
few people, some as Linux only and most as dual boot with Windows. In
most (so far) cases the Linux system remains unused because the first
time they try to use it for anything important, it fails for them. I
don't mean it fails technically, but fails because they can't do what
they want to do on it ... like run iTunes or the kids playing their
favourite game.

I have 3 people who run Linux as their main / only OS and for most of
the time, they are happy. However, they have a very static usage model
and so that's fine. If I can't help them with problems, they wouldn't
know anyone else who could.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 6 Feb 2019 09:24:06 -0000 (UTC), Jethro_uk
wrote:

On Tue, 05 Feb 2019 22:32:09 +0000, T i m wrote:

I have 3 people who run Linux as their main / only OS and for most of
the time, they are happy. However, they have a very static usage model
and so that's fine. If I can't help them with problems, they wouldn't
know anyone else who could.

There are always forums where you can post and be ignored

When I was actually trying to get Linux to do stuff it didn't OOTB and
posting to the Linux forums I would often get a pro-active reply but
rarely did it actually help (or maybe it didn't help *me* because they
often assumed a skillset or interest that didn't exist (many Linux
geeks being left brainers etc)).

I would initially get the same sort of reply on the newsgroups but
when they couldn't actually offer a valid reply they started with the
Windows fanboi line (when I'm not a 'fan' of any 'OS').

The best example of them having to eat humble pie was when I couldn't
get a wired mouse to work properly (it was too fast) but was fine when
used on Windows and OSX. I was accused of making it all up of course.
An understanding Linux user (a rare beast) actually connected to my PC
remotely and after quite a few experiments with the mouse and some
'programming on their part, we got the mouse to work properly (via a
UDEV kludge) and so they confirmed my situation to the rest of the
freaks//////geeks). ;-)

Because I was playing with Linux across a whole range of hardware it
was very likely I was seeing a disproportional level of issues,
especially compared with those specifically buying 'Linux friendly'
hardware and then just using such as a WP or web terminal.

Getting Linux working on 'most PC's' is (often) quite easy these days
(if you are lucky), it's what happens next is the real (world) issue.

Like getting a video capture card to capture on the right port. ;-(

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Tue, 05 Feb 2019 22:32:09 +0000, T i m wrote:

I have 3 people who run Linux as their main / only OS and for most of
the time, they are happy. However, they have a very static usage model
and so that's fine. If I can't help them with problems, they wouldn't
know anyone else who could.

There are always forums where you can post and be ignored

When I was actually trying to get Linux to do stuff it didn't OOTB and
posting to the Linux forums I would often get a pro-active reply but
rarely did it actually help (or maybe it didn't help *me* because they
often assumed a skillset or interest that didn't exist (many Linux
geeks being left brainers etc)).

yes to run linux you do need know quite a bit about the software and have a logical mind to sort things out , the last person to go all gooey over linux was my mates new girl friend who just said look it's really cute it as a "guin" on the screen. Apparently penguin enthusiasts use the term guin for a Penguin.

But that is hardly evidence of the best OS but it may well have the cuetest logo.

The best example of them having to eat humble pie was when I couldn't
get a wired mouse to work properly (it was too fast) but was fine when
used on Windows and OSX. I was accused of making it all up of course.
An understanding Linux user (a rare beast) actually connected to my PC
remotely and after quite a few experiments with the mouse and some
'programming on their part, we got the mouse to work properly (via a
UDEV kludge) and so they confirmed my situation to the rest of the
freaks//////geeks). ;-)

Yes running linux is an achievement a bit like riding a uni-cycle great but what use does the average person have for a uni-cycle ?

I let a friend install linux on one of my macs years ago, didnlt take long and he was realyl impressed withn the speed compared to a PC of the time, mainly as my Macs had SCSI, but after he installed it and kept telling me how fast it was I asked him so what's next...
He couldn't think of anyhting he could actually then do with it other than claim you can do the same on it as a Mac or PC, so I asked him to get a few of my game srunning on it and photoshop and MS office and after a few days he gave up.

Getting Linux working on 'most PC's' is (often) quite easy these days
(if you are lucky), it's what happens next is the real (world) issue.

Yes we use linux here on dual boot PCs, it does have a place in teaching and for IoT and standalone devices.

Like getting a video capture card to capture on the right port. ;-(

Cheers, T i m

I guess a left brainer would find that impossible.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Most people want to surf the net, for that Linux is faster and safer. Generally, it never seems to get any slower over time unlike Windows.

Having said that, drivers can still be a pain and if you're not willing to type in command lines to get things working it may not be for you.

I work in IT and we always have a preference for Linux. Servers just keep going and are much more secure.

Vendors have a preference for Windows because it's much easier to install or support.

For home use, I'd say give it a go. I suppose the "best" operating system is the one you want to use.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/02/2019 15:59, wrote:
Most people want to surf the net, for that Linux is faster and safer.
Generally, it never seems to get any slower over time unlike
Windows.

Having said that, drivers can still be a pain and if you're not
willing to type in command lines to get things working it may not be
for you.

Latest Mint has a 'let me analyse your hardware and suggest drivers for
you' system which works.

Either a driver exists and stuff works, or no driver exists and you are
****ed . No in between 'here try using this'.

I never had to use te command line to get anythging standard working.
Sure if I am compileing special code - like minidlna - then there may be
a need to edit config files as root, but by and large the Mint people
and other developers with Mate and Cinnamon have built GUI tools to do
most if not all of the rest.

But opening a command shell and typing in a command is no worse or
better than opening up regedit and typing in that.

In fact its easier because you can cut and paset into te command shell
from whatever website has the solution to your problem!

I work in IT and we always have a preference for Linux. Servers just
keep going and are much more secure.

Vendors have a preference for Windows because it's much easier to
install or support.

Its not easier to install. It COMES PREINSTALLED.

That means neither the vendor nor the customer has to install it.

In fact Windows is HARDER to install than LinuxMint.

For home use, I'd say give it a go. I suppose the "best" operating
system is the one you want to use.

Speed and stability = Linux
Vesatility and not having to even follow intructions because its
installed already = Windows.

--
"If you dont read the news paper, you are un-informed. If you read the
news paper, you are mis-informed."

Mark Twain
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Certainly beats and apple someone has already taken a bite out of.

[...]

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 6 Feb 2019 16:08:34 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

snip

In fact Windows is HARDER to install than LinuxMint.

In fact, it's actually little different, in most cases.

The difference comes when, even if both OS's discover all the machine
hardware automagically and correctly, can you then also use all the
additional hardware and software you *want*.

I can't use the OBD software I need under Linux for example.

Many video cards may be detected but don't always run as efficiently
on Linux as they do on the OS they were 'Designed for'.

No problem if you are some old ex mainframe programmer dinosaur but
people today ...

How *did* the Steam box get on after all ... or do we still have to
build our own? Linux only got Steam 10 years after the Windows users

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

It could be because they wanted it to look like an apple rather than a cherry and used the bite for scale.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Certainly beats an apple someone has already taken a bite out of.

It could be because they wanted it to look like an apple
rather than a cherry and used the bite for scale.

Sure, but its still a very dud icon.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

How can it be a dud when virtully every knows what it represents an Apple product, whereas a picture of windows is it a double glazing company ?

Win Win Win Win...... * Its my Pleasure * Home Repair 0 February 20th 08 05:55 AM
Win-win idea Alwen Home Repair 2 December 7th 05 07:15 PM
A win-win idea Alwen Metalworking 0 December 7th 05 02:30 PM
A win-win idea Alwen Woodworking 3 December 6th 05 11:24 PM
A win-win all the way around!! Mark and Kim Smith Woodworking 0 September 6th 04 09:57 PM